WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Last Week's Winner

Hi Everyone...it has just been brought to my notice that last week's winner did not in fact have a Penny Black image or sentiment on her card and therefore....according to the rules of the challenge....does not qualify to win the prize.    I normally check when I link the card on the post....but for some reason this week I didn't notice and I apologise....so in fairness to all those who play by the rules....the prize will be redrawn and we will announce the winner of the SU Punch and add it to this post later today.
Hugs from the Design Team
Edited to add...the redrawn winner of the SU Corner Rounder Punch is.....

DRAGONLADY
(Craftydragons)
Congratulations....if you e-mail me (kath)....Valentines will get your punch off in the post
and yes I did check this time.....and there is a gorgeous hedgie image

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

Yeh, thank you so much. I love PB images and will be using them regularly so watch out for more!!!!
Hugs Ali x